Become a Vendor
We are now welcoming vendors for the 2019 Season! To apply, please follow the following steps:
- Review and submit the 2019 Vendor Application below. Applications will be accepted until all spaces are filled. For questions about availability or attendance, please contact our Market Manager, Amanda: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submitting your application, please click on the following buttons to complete and submit each form:
3. For everyone's benefit, please review the State of Massachusetts Farmers Market Guidelines and familiarize yourself with its contents:
4. Complete vendor payments online, using the convenient payment buttons below, which will bring you to PayPal. You can either pay with your own PayPal account, or with a Debit/Credit Card. Online payments are our preferred method of receiving your vendor fees. If you are unable to make a payment by credit or debit card, please mail a check to: 327 Burlington Avenue, Wilmington, MA 01887. Payment options include:
- Vendors that pay for all 18 weeks in full by June 1 will receive the last 2 weeks (October) free, and will pay a rate of $15 per week for a total of $240.
- Vendors that pay for at 9 or more weeks in full by June 1 will receive the last 2 weeks (October) free, and will pay a rate of $20 per week.
- Vendors that would like to pay week to week must do so online at least 24 hours prior to the Market opening and will pay a rate of $25per week
Full Season Fee